Management Solutions (Qld) convenes a number of highly successful national conferences on emerging policy agendas. It employs a team with a serious and a time-tested understanding and knowledge about professionally facilitating the activities associated with conference management to ensure maximum outcomes for delegates and sponsors. Management Solutions programs are committed to a focus on emerging policy agendas and as such we utilise a wide variety of experience facilitators from across academia, government and industry with practical experience in the issues facing both the government and industry in the business environment.
SEGRA: Sustainable Economic Growth for Regional Australia
22–24 September 2020, Mount Gambier, Limestone Coast SA
Australia’s premier national conference on issues affecting regional Australia was staged 22–25 October 2018 in Mackay, Queensland.
The Conference addressed the following themes and action agendas:
- Regional Australia and the national agenda - what does policy and practice look like in regional, rural and remote Australia?
- How to attract private sector investment into regional, rural and remote economic development partnerships
- How places in regional, rural and remote Australia make the best decisions
- How technology and innovation provide business growth and social inclusion opportunities for rural, regional and remote Australia
- How to grow sustainable regions: supporting economic, social and environmental assets of regional, rural and remote Australia
- How Regional Australia adds value and value adds
- What does good decentralisation look like?
Global Eco Asia-Pacific Tourism Conference
Ecotourism Australia contracted Tony Charters and Associates to stage the organisation’s 26th annual conference. The Global Eco Asia-Pacific Tourism Conference, was held from 26 - 28 November 2018 in Townsville, Queensland. The theme was Ecotourism - It’s Time…
Global Eco brings together leading players from across the globe to examine best practice across sustainability, ecotourism and climate change response. Critical new research, policy and best practice case studies feature at Global Eco.
The conference aims to bring together sectors that have a direct and indirect role in delivering sustainable tourism and ecotourism and thus provides delegates with an excellent opportunity to examine and debate emerging issues and opportunities, review current best practices and collectively take a forward perspective on the industry.